If you’ve watched one episode of Grand Designs too many and have been bitten by the self-build bug, be prepared for a bumpy ride.
WELCOME to Monaco. Park your yacht over there and join me for a couple of laps of the world’s most celebrated F1 venue. With race weekend just a few days away, the barriers, grandstands and banners are in place and the circuit is ready for action.
An airy, elegant home with decorative tiles and nature-inspired murals, where the outdoors blends seamlessly with the indoors, would be an enviable property by today’s standards.
One of the best ways to make your home more suited to your needs, especially if you have a growing family or want to work from home, is to add a bedroom.
There’s an almost tangible feeling of calm and comfort as you enter Alex Legendre’s house with its muted palette of earthy colours, lath and plaster walls, wide reclaimed floorboards and collection of quirky treasures.
- Balfron dad wins gold at Chelsea Flower Show
- St Joseph’s parents doing a protest walk in Milngavie on Wednesday to show it’s unsafe to walk to St Andrew’s Primary in Bearsden
- Bad smash closes Balmore Road
- Parents continue fight to save Colquhoun Park Primary School
- Major upgrade to Loch Lomond stretch of West Highland Way planned
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Milngavie
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South west