Scottish Fire and Rescue were called to Milngavie Primary School today after smoke was seen coming from an electrical distribution cupboard within the main block.
Firefighters quickly got the situation under control and they will remain at the school until Scottish Power attends.
There is no damage to the building other than there’s no power to the main building.
All P4 to P7 pupils are currently in the infant gymnasium.
There will be no lunches due to the kitchen having no power and parents have been e-mailed to tell them they can collect their children if they wish.
Property Maintenance and Facilities Management are both in attendance and assisting the school.