CRAFT daft (on a raft) which sits on the Forth & Clyde Canal in front of The Stables restaurant in Kirkintilloch is going to close forever on August 14.
The barge, an accredited Scottish tourist board visitor attraction, has been operating as a drop in craft studio since 2002, providing a range of craft activities for all ages, abilities and budgets.
Originally a Renfrew Ferry, romantically called Ferry no 10, the barge was built by Barclay Curle in 1932 before being re-fitted in 1982 and renamed MV Caledonian.
Purchased by the Wands family in 2002 as the Glasgow branch of their Ayr shop, Craft daft, the boat has been well used by both adults and children.
The barge is currently being advertised for sale on Gumtree but will be put on ebay mid August.