CAB can help you to give your views on NHS healthcare

If you are an NHS patient, carer or family member Citizens Advice Bureau can help you by offering free, confidential advice and support.

They can help you give feedback or comments, raise concerns or make a complaint about NHS Scotland healthcare. Visit or call East Dunbartonshire CAB 0141 775 3220.