DCSIMG

End of an era at Halleys

Halleys Garage closing
Photo Emma Mitchell
30/1/12

Halleys Garage closing Photo Emma Mitchell 30/1/12

ALMOST 60 years of tradition will be brought to an end when Halley’s car dealers close the curtain on their Milngavie operation.

The company, who first established themselves at Burnbrae in 1953, will cease trading from their premises on March 1, allowing Arnold Clark to move in.

This week, director Ralph Halley spoke of his sadness of leaving Milngavie, blaming “difficult trading conditions” and insisting that the move will help their company survive.

See full story in this week’s Herald - in the shops now.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page