Amy Macdonald forced to cancel gigs
SINGER Amy Macdonald, who owns a luxury home in Milngavie, has been forced to cancel gigs after a health scare.
The 25-year-old, who is in the middle of a European tour, was due to travel back to Scotland on Monday to have tests carried out after she suffered a seizure.
Her forthcoming shows in Brussels and Luxembourg, Vienna and Austria have all been cancelled after doctors in Switzerland advised her to rest.
- Balfron dad wins gold at Chelsea Flower Show
- St Joseph’s parents doing a protest walk in Milngavie on Wednesday to show it’s unsafe to walk to St Andrew’s Primary in Bearsden
- Bad smash closes Balmore Road
- Parents continue fight to save Colquhoun Park Primary School
- Major upgrade to Loch Lomond stretch of West Highland Way planned
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Milngavie
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 3 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 6 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: South west