MILNGAVIE people could make this Valentine’s Day one to remember for a special somebody and help raise money for charity.
On February 9 in Milngavie Town Hall a Valentine’s Night fundraiser will take place in aid of the National Autistic Society (NAS) Scotland.
Prizes up for grabs include a night’s stay at Edinburgh’s Scotsman Hotel and lunch at the brasserie, lunch at Ayrshire’s Turnberry Hotel and exclusive pictures donated by Elton John’s record label, Universal Music group.
There will also be a bar and buffet, and music by courtesy of 80 ZED, playing songs by ABBA, ZZ Top.
The event starts at 7.30pm and tickets cost £8 on the door from Susan Wilson (07789 830 843), Sandra or Fiona Murray (tel. 07768 044 600).
For further details on rewind to the 70s events: http://www.rewindtothe70s.co.uk
- Bad smash closes Balmore Road
- St Joseph’s parents doing a protest walk in Milngavie on Wednesday to show it’s unsafe to walk to St Andrew’s Primary in Bearsden
- Major upgrade to Loch Lomond stretch of West Highland Way planned
- Parents continue fight to save Colquhoun Park Primary School
- Petrol station at Asda Bearsden gets green light
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Milngavie
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 22 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North east